Customer Service jobs in Toronto, ON
- Update customer information in the customer service database after each customer interaction.
- Respond to customer questions and objections utilizing established…
- Customer Service Agent / Travel Consultant - Toronto.
- Displays a high degree of integrity and patience.
- There might be occasional overtime outside these hours…
- Customer Service Guest Executive - Japanese.
- Provide a high level of customer service, resulting in a positive guest experience;
Atmosphair C & I Inc.
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and configurations.
$29.47 - $32.03 an hour
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Customer Service, and under the guidance and direction of the Senior Customer Service Representative, is responsible for handling…
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and…
$19.07 an hour
- Exercises listening skills and empathy to determine the nature of each call, anticipates customer needs, and provides resolution at first point of contact to…
Summit Expedited Logistics
$22 an hour
- Deliver excellent customer service to our valued customers;
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Strong Customer Focus ensuring we always do the right thing…
$30.65 - $33.33 an hour
- Valid Ontario Class "G" driver's license, free and clear of offences under the Highway Traffic Act, and reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
- A dynamic communicator with established customer experience skills who can connect, both verbally and in writing, with different people in a calm, courteous,…
$22.69 an hour
- The Customer Care Office is seeking several part-time Customer Relations Representatives to support the delivery of exceptional customer service for users of…
Royal Hotel Chilliwack
$20 an hour
- As Customer Service Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to…
- Valid “G” class driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- Attend to passenger medical emergencies as a “first responder”, providing first aid care.
- Take orders efficiently and serve customers.
- We are excited to announce that TOYBOX nightclub is looking to add to our BOTTLE SERVICE team.
- We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital…
Spier & Mackay
- Aid in store merchandising and maintenance.
- Greet, educate and aid customers in product selection and garment fit.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.