Technical Support jobs in Oakville, ON
North York, ON
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Technical Support jobs nationwide
EXIT Realty Corp. International
- Customer Service/Tech Support 1 year (preferred).
- The ideal candidate must be motivated, dependable with a service-oriented personality who enjoys working with…
- Strong grasp of website design principles such as HTML and CSS, and understanding of web enabled application concepts such as domain, hosting, and browser…
$48,609 - $60,288 a year
- Minimum 2 years of proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
$16 an hour
- WE’RE HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES*.
- Technical experience, digital experience a plus.
- We hope to see you there!
- Previous email support and call center experience.
- A windows desktop or laptop that meets below minimum requirements:
- You will assist customers through email.
- Proficient in Apple Mac OS X, hardware, accessories, and the support therein.
- Produces and maintains documentation and asset management data for all hardware…
- Perform proactive remote and in-person tech support troubleshooting of hardware, software and network issues.
- Suggest and implement security practices.
- This position provides world class solutions-oriented technical support with.
- 1-3 years’ prior experience in a technical support role.
$29.09 - $30.91 an hour
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware, printer hardware, peripherals, and E-Mail Systems issues is required.
- Adaptall is looking for an experienced Technical Support & Customer Service Representative to join their Mississauga location.
- Run shortage reports as required.
- They will be responsible for setting up staff hardware (laptops, cell phones, etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience in Technical Support role.
- 10 Paid Sick Days Annually.
$14.50 an hour
- A+, MCSE, Network Engineering Diploma or previous Remote Desktop Support recommended.
- You’ll be providing premium technical support for customers over the phone…
$1,191 a week
- Design, build, test and support various features of the enterprise intranet and related digital products.
- As an IT Support Assistant, you will:
SmartEyes Direct Inc.
$31 an hour
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group.
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
Hudson Technology Corp
$18 - $20 an hour
- Assist and perform hardware configurations setting up desktops, laptops, thin clients, iPads, etc.
- The Support Analyst will respond to, and prioritize, assigned…
$30.50 an hour
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group;
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts…
Ontario IMG School
$15 an hour
- A technical Support Person, familiar with audiovisual equipment, expert on working with computer softwares, Ms.
- Provide answers to pre-sales technical questions.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of client services support tools to ensure effective client…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.