Nurse Educator jobs
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario required.
- Adjoined to the Haliburton facility is Hyland Wood LTC facility and in Minden, Hyland Crest…
- Nurse Case Manager – Diabetes Educator/General Medicine.
- A HealthCareAssist Nurse Case Manager at CAREpath is guided by the standards and scope of practice as…
$42 - $52 an hour
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Registered Nurse: 2 years (Required).
- To make appropriate sales presentations to targeted customers (Internal Medicine, Key GPs, Family Health Team, Diabetes Nurse Educators) within markets that…
- Experience working as a clinical educator or nurse consultant is an asset.
- Current Certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario as a…
- The Cannabinoid Therapy Educator will provide care within the full scope of practice as defined by the College of Nurses of Ontario.
$92,196 a year
- Reporting to the Manager, Tuberculosis (TB) Program, the TB Nurse Educator will support provision of quality Public Health Tuberculosis services in Nunavut by…
Niagara Medical Group Family Health Team
Niagara Falls, ON
- Niagara Medical Group Family Health Team is currently seeking an experienced registered nurse to work in our MOHLTC Diabetes Program as an outreach to solo and…
Notre Dame Bay Memorial Health Center
Newfoundland and Labrador
$34.35 - $42.65 an hour
- Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of Newfoundland and Labrador.
- The Educator is responsible for developing policies and procedures…
- Our Nurse Educator / Auditor is a designated Nurse, that acts as an educator to our Long Term Care clients, training other nurses on our Pharmacy’s processes,…
- *For Nurse Educator vacancies in mental health services and in extended and intermediate care services, positions will be dual posted for Registered Nurse…
$99,743 a year
- A minimum of three years’ recent experience in the role of Nurse Practitioner, Community Health Nurse, Nurse in charge, Emergency Room Nurse or Critical Care…
Lewis Estates Retirement Residence
- As the Registered Nurse (RN) Educator you coordinate the daily provision of care.
- Lewis Estates Retirement Residence* is now accepting applications for the…
- Supports and facilitates staff nurses throughout the Vancouver Island Health Authority or within an assigned clinical program or service area to attain…
- The DOT Nurse establishes and maintains relationships that exemplify Servant Leadership principles with Team Members, Residents, families and external agencies.
- Liaises with facility clinical educator and charge nurse to identify training needs required within the unit.
- Registered nurse: 1 year (Preferred).
Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres
- Registered nurse: 3 years (Preferred).
- Certified Respiratory Educator (CRE) an asset.
- Member in good standing and current registration with the College of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.