Medical Science Liaison jobs
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
- This varied role serves as the first point of contact for customers with technical questions or product…
- National Medical Science Liaison - Canada.
- The National Medical Science Liaison is a key conduit of information between internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with Medical Affairs and Medical Information services to ensure accurate delivery of medical and scientific information, as needed.
- Driven by this goal and with the highest scientific and ethics standards our Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) ensure that all our products are used safely and…
- Leverage insights to support Medical Affairs activities, including advisory board meetings, medical congresses, and other activities as assigned.
- As member of the Medical Science Liaison team, you will be an integral part of facilitate medical and scientific information exchange with the medical community…
- Job Title: Medical Education Liaison.
- Completed degree in science or health sciences, MSc or PhD is an asset.
- Why work for Impres Pharma:
- Position Title: Medical Science Liaison – Oncology.
- Expert knowledge of the health care environment with regards to Opinion Leaders, Academia and the Medical…
- MD, PharmD, PhD or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years experience as field based medical Science Liaison or Medical Advisor in CNS or related disciplines.
- Position Title: Clinical Science Liaison.
- You will work closely with field-based customer-facing roles in Medical Affairs (e.g., Medical Science Liaison) and…
- Work collaboratively with the Medical Affairs Director, Scientific Advisor and Medical Science Liaison Team to develop and execute Oncology Medical Plans.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.