Heritage Education Funds jobs
Canadian Race Relations Foundation
$131,200 - $154,300 a year
- A degree from a recognized university in a relevant field of study or a combination of equivalent education, job-related training and/or experience;
Remote work available
- Work closely with finance department in coordinating deposit and closing funds and financial structure of transactions.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
North Bay Museum
North Bay, ON
$35,000 a year
- The North Bay Museum is currently seeking applicants for a one year Museum Events and Engagement Intern.
- Under the direction of the Director/Curator, the intern…
$310 - $375 a day
- A degree from a recognized university in a relevant field of study or an acceptable combination of equivalent education, job-related training and/or experience;
- As well, a demonstrated track record of fund development is required.
- The CEO will represent The Rooms at public functions and will establish and maintain…
- Develops and manages timelines for various fundraising activities to ensure strategic plans and critical fund raising processes are carried out in a timely…
- Money management, budgeting skills, how to access funds and other forms of available assistance;
- One year recent related experience working with individuals…
$300,000 a year
- Rural Continuing Medical Education (RCME) fund: up to 4,840.per year by the 4th year in practice.
- Clinic hours are 8:30 am – 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.