Film jobs in Vancouver, BC
- If you dread the sound of your alarm in the morning, you’re probably in the wrong job, or you’re tired of constantly chasing clients as a contract filmmaker!
Remote work available
- Employment Type: Contract (Full Time).
- Develop, execute, and manage the Build website and a variety of digital marketing programs and channels including email…
Remote work available
- Build Films Inc. is looking for a term Content Marketer to develop creative marketing content and campaigns for our company’s website and digital channels.*.
$45,035 a year
- Conducts testing on customized digital assets to ensure they meet specifications and makes suggestions to resolve issues.
$53,019 a year
- In collaboration with the Tapestry-Project (see tapestry-tool.com), the Video Producer will manage all components of the Tapestry project that require video and…
- The role will see you working closely with the Producer and Supervisors to oversee and run our front-end operations for the Previs, Postvis & Techvis…
$33 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Determine filming sequences, camera movements and picture composition.
- Select and set up camera equipment.
NOELLE FLOYD STYLE LTD.
$7,000 a month
- Type of Production or Direction Concentration.
- Plan, organize and direct the artistic aspects of production.
- Organize and co-ordinate production.
The Lockup Film Equipment
$18 - $22 an hour
- We are a boutique film equipment rental company supplying cameras, lighting and grip equipment to Vancouver filmmakers. *.
- Check-out and check-in of packages.
DFO Global Performance Commerce Limited
- We are looking for a resourceful, imaginative, energetic, and flexible – even in the face of deadlines and budget pressure – professional.
- The Compositing Supervisor is responsible for managing and supervising the team of compositors, briefing them, and providing timely constructive feedback.
Big Bad Boo Studios
- Big Bad Boo and oznoz.com produce and distribute quality kids content worldwide.
- You will be responsible for basic daily operational tasks in our Vancouver…
$17 - $39 an hour
- Our typical video content ranges from narrative trailers for our Episode releases, update videos that highlight the latest additions to our games, new product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.