Criminal Justice jobs
Duncan's First Nation
- The Health & Wellness Worker will ensure appropriate community-based activities to support the implementation of the NNADAP Program Plan for Duncan’s First…
$24.37 - $27.06 an hour
- Exciting opportunities exist for the right individuals to join a progressive non-profit organization as a Children and Youth Specialized Support Worker.
$22.23 - $24.68 an hour
- The position entails working in a community setting (one to one) with individuals who are diagnosed with developmental delays, ADHD, FASD as well as Autism, OCD…
- § A recent satisfactory criminal record and vulnerable sector check is required.
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills…
Reconnect Community Health Services
$19.49 - $25.60 an hour
- Liaises and collaborates with other mental health and justice service providers, mobile crisis teams, hospitals, physicians, community workers, substance abuse…
$67,241 - $72,660 a year
- AS-04 - ADM-04 (This position will be subject to a classification review in the near future.).
- Should a Civilian Member (CM) be found qualified and selected for…
Restorative Circles Initiative
Remote work available
$18 - $22 an hour
- Participate in the intake and assessment of youth files,.
- Work with youth utilizing models identified by the employer,.
- Part-time hours: 30-38 per week.
- Ability to work well with community agencies, victims groups and members of the criminal justice system.
- Use good policing techniques to contribute positively…
$21.70 - $26.75 an hour
- The Judicial Justice of the Peace support staff provides assistance to the public, stakeholders and Judicial Justices of the Peace by answering general court…
$21.46 - $26.89 an hour
- You must have knowledge of office administrative procedures including filing systems and knowledge of legal terminology, the administration of legal documents…
Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Possess a post-secondary degree or diploma in relevant field (social work, criminology, justice or another social science) or equivalent education and…
$47,500 a year
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal);
- Be a self-motivator who can work to achieve results while ensuring attention to detail and compliance with…
John Howard Society Okanagan & Kootenay
- A degree or diploma in the social sciences field/ justice and/or case management experience in justice/corrections/court services.
- Security/Protection (LM) creates and maintains secure and accessible environments using the best practices and through excellence in related contract management…
$22.23 - $27.06 an hour
- Training will be provided to enhance your career in the field.
- The successful candidate would spend most of their time assisting children and youth to work…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.