Chemical Engineering jobs in Alberta
- A Chemical Engineering Technology diploma or equivalent qualification and/or work experience.
- Why you should join us:
- You will use your expertise to:
$41.09 an hour
- Kiewit is hiring night shift B-Pressure welders for our PDH – IPL Project in Fort Saskatchewan.
- For this shift, *there is a $3.00/hr premium.
Trans Mountain Corporation Inc.
- Certifications like Petroleum Engineering Technology diploma, Chemical Engineering Technology diploma or Power Engineering certificate (min level 4) would be…
$35,000 - $70,000 a year
- Chemical Engineering Technology Diploma with 3-5 years of related experience is required, or equivalent;
- Maintain complete and accurate records of experimental…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Process or Mineral Processing Engineering.
- Lead the Process engineering evaluations and studies for tailings projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Agricultural, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil etc.).
- Upon successful completion of the program, Engineering Operations…
Fort McMurray, AB
$58 - $65 an hour
- Conduct research into the development or improvement of chemical engineering processes, reactions and materials.
- Control process operations and machinery.
- Current enrollment in a formal co-op or internship program in 3rd or 4th year Chemical Engineering at an accredited post-secondary institution, and returning to…
- Currently enrolled in your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year of a Degree program in Chemical Engineering.
- Previous engineering experience is considered an asset.
- You are enrolled in a degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Science of Construction Management , Mechanical or Civil Engineering Technology or…
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering (mechanical, civil or chemical).
- Registration with Engineering organization as a Member-in-training.
- Consult manufacturer’s manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to install instruments used for measuring and controlling flow, level, pressure, temperature,…
- Interact with multi-discipline engineering teams.
- Wood is currently recruiting for Graduate Chemical Engineers to join the Engineering team(s) within our Asset…
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
- Chemical Engineering Degree or equivalent education.
- The Process EIT will report to the Senior Supervisor, Process Engineering at the Fort Saskatchewan plant…
- Petroleum/Oil & Gas, Mechanical or Chemical disciplines preferred.
- Currently enrolled in your 2nd or 3rd year of an Engineering degree program.
- BS Degree in Chemical, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Razor Energy Corp.
Swan Hills, AB
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Manage field pipeline corrosion chemical programs and report on performance.
- Reporting to VP of Operations but will work closely within the engineering and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.