Canadian Tire jobs in Thornhill, ON
Canadian Tire Corporation Ltd
- You must be capable of interacting with the public and be able to handle all types of customers.
- Your job will include: processing returns, answering phones,…
- As a member of the store's Management Team, the Cashier Manager helps create an enjoyable customer shopping experience by ensuring that the checkout and…
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment that provides assistance and support to co-workers to achieve common goals.
- Standing/walking for 8 hours.
- Provide day to day technical and analytical support with key focus on campaign trafficking, reporting and analytics, and coordinating other digital campaign…
- Reporting to the Manager, Digital Operations, the Analyst, Digital Operations will be responsible for establishing digital market capabilities within the…
- You will collaborate with Business Leaders, Product Owners and other Technology Teams within the Enterprise and external organizations, to shape these products…
- Perform and own detailed and complex analyses and accounting models including ensuring compliance with IFRS and Dealer and Vendor Contracts.
- Ability to effectively interact with, present to and lead productive discussions with Dealers, Store management and staff.
- The Space Planning Specialist is responsible for the creation and timely delivery of impactful and visually appealing Planograms and merchandising programs,…
- The Packaging team within Consumer Brands is tasked with delivering the appropriate end-to-end product experience for the customer and is a fundamental priority…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.