Canada Construction jobs
Quebec City, QC
Fort McMurray, AB
- Construction Safety Training System Certification (CSTS).
- Construction Superintendent or Utility Tradesman – Journeyman Power Lineman or Cableman or Utility…
- CONSTRUCTION engineering: 2 years (Required).
- MUST BE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN CANADA *.
- Experience working with pipelines or in a construction environment.
Link-On Communications Inc.
Simcoe County, ON
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- Services offered include Engineering & Design, Project Management, Construction, Fiber Optics, Technical, Maintenance, Installation …
Lite Access Technologies (Canada) Inc.
- Job Title: Construction Safety Officer*.
- Several years of training/experience as a CSO, with knowledge of fiber optics, heavy machinery, confined spaces, fall…
- The Construction Installer is a skilled labor position.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Construction industry.
- Minimum of 2 years construction experience.
- Reporting to the Construction Manager (CM), the Construction Coordinator will be assigned to the jobsite and will be…
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a labourer in the civil earthworks, construction or oilfield maintenance services industry.
$36,362 - $47,273 a year
- Some work may be located on construction sites; incumbent may occasionally be required to wear basic safety equipment.
- Perform receptionist duties, as required.
$100,067 - $159,848 a year
- As the Manager, Sustainability you will be responsible for integrating sustainability principles into the design, construction, maintenance and renovation…
Hamon Custodis Canada
Richmond Hill, ON
$22 - $25 an hour
- Hamon Canada is looking for construction minded candidates for field work on industrial chimneys.
- A portion of the employment may pertain to maintaining,…
- Minimum 2 years construction related work experience.
- In coordination with other crew members the Construction Miner follows job procedures and regulations to…
- Experience in light/heavy civil earthworks with experience in oil sands, lease construction, highway construction, dam/dyke construction, landfill construction…
- As a key partner in the Finch West LRT project, Dufferin Construction, a division of CRH Canada is looking for Construction Coordinators to join the team!
- A bachelors degree in construction science, building science, construction engineering or a related field is strongly preferred.
$17 - $23 an hour
- Knowledge of Construction an asset.
- Wells Construction is based in Edmonton, AB and is currently seeking a seasonal, full-time Labourer.
- Candidates must be eligible for and will be required to obtain a Government of Canada Security Clearance and pass a pre-employment fit for work examination.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.