Biology jobs in Vancouver, BC
- Reporting to the Campus Director and under the guidance of the Practical Nursing Coordinator, the Practical Nursing Instructor is responsible for delivering…
- Ø Coordinate material management of raw material and finished products through QA activities.
- Ø Review reports from vendors and associated data/records to…
- The position includes, but is not limited to, performing formulations development and analytical testing of pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products/materials…
- Tracking samples from multiple projects.
- Operating and maintaining automation robots and sequencers.
- Preparing and presenting data at team meetings.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- They are responsible for secondary research concerning medical devices and markets, and primary phone research with key opinion leaders and other participants…
- Actively contributing to project execution including assay development, validation, data analysis and reporting.
- Preparing cell isolates from primary sources.
DEA Canadian College
North Vancouver, BC
$19 - $36 an hour
- Provide academic instructions and reviews of Grade 8-12 Biology of BC Curriculum and/or IB Curriculum to after-school student groups, including one-on-one and…
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our cutting-edge research on antibody design and expression to support the discovery of novel…
$30.30 - $37.78 an hour
- The Technologist, Environmental Microbiology, performs routine analysis of water, food, environmental and clinical samples using various techniques to detect…
$53,566 - $93,828 a year
- BCIT’s School of Health Sciences is recruiting for a temporary, part-time (0.67) Instructor in the Biotechnology program to teach two courses in the joint UBC…
- The successful candidate will have strong laboratory skills in the field of molecular biology and or cell biology, as well as thoroughly developed written and…
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing molecular biology support for the discovery of antibody-based therapeutics, including novel…
$31.44 - $39.22 an hour
- Division of Micro Molecular Services, LM Labs, Vancouver, BC.
- The Technologist, Molecular Services Program aids in developing and is responsible for performing…
- The candidate must have extensive knowledge of environmental consultation including the assessment process for small and large projects, associated regulatory…
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
- This position will appeal to individuals with a passion for working outdoors and who thrive in a fast-paced…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.