volunteer writing jobs in Port Moody, BC
Sort by: relevance -
Lower Mainland, BC
Maple Ridge, BC
New Westminster, BC
North Vancouver, BC
White Rock, BC
Volunteer Writing jobs nationwide
- Oversee the volunteer recruitment and management plan / strategy.
- Manage all staff and staff needs relating to volunteer management.
- We volunteer and employees can be provided with paid time off to volunteer their time to assist in serving an organization.
- Experience working with GL systems.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Contributes to client case management duties, including report writing, filing and documentation.
- Provides supervision, training and support to Counsellors,…
$26.77 - $31.48 an hour
- Effective Communication Skills | Fluent in English both orally and in writing.
- Volunteer or Work Experience | Experience working in a Public Safety or…
$37.97 - $44.83 an hour
- Good knowledge of writing techniques, graphic arts, print production and advertising media.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with…
Chimo Community Services
- The Coordinator of volunteer Development is responsible for marketing volunteer opportunities,.
- Identify unique talents and skills among current volunteers and…
Surrey - Whalley Constituency Office
- Constituency Assistants may have responsibility for volunteer recruitment and training as well as project organization.
- Until the position is filled.
- Provide ongoing support, education, and empowerment for SASC volunteers, including providing guidance on volunteer initiated projects.
$19.23 - $21.24 an hour
- Demonstrated ability to establish/maintain satisfactory work relationships with public, volunteers and other employees, to deal tactfully/effectively with co…
City of New Westminister
New Westminster, BC
$61,361 - $72,246 a year
- Number of volunteers engaged in program execution;
- Tactfully and effectively orally and in writing, and to make presentations.
- Recruits and directs a large.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Sets up and serves lunch to staff, volunteers and visitors, receiving cash and/or meal tickets…
Kiwassa Neighbourhood House
$25 an hour
- Recruit, train and supervise youth volunteers.
- Strong writing and communications skills compliment your social mediasavvy.
- You’re at least a little bit funny.
$54,052 a year
- Supervise staff, students and volunteers;
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing, with tact and diplomacy;
- We love what we do.
- Demonstrated writing skills and knowledge within the tech industry.
- Clear and concise writing style with attention to detail.
- Experience reporting to a volunteer board is an asset.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills, including technical writing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.