software development jobs
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle is required.
- You will assist the software development team to move toward self-organization while…
- Experience using 3D and 2D CAD softwares.
- Support with FMEA creation and development, control plan, and standardized work charts.
- Must be able to travel.
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Work with the team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Report bugs and errors to development team.
- Our college-prep baseball program is based around using best practices in player development, and we are looking for individuals familiar with current player…
- Conducting training and development evaluation.
- Developed and structured professional development opportunities and educational assistance.
Excel IT Systems Canada
- Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- J2EE Software Developers( Positions: 3 ).
- Signing up for and completing development tasks.
$79,600 - $132,900 a year
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Expertise in Java, C++, or a similar modern programming language.
$52.25 an hour
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services.
- 2 years to less than 3 years.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
OPEN PLANET TECHNOLOGIES
- Software Development Engineer (Machine Learning).
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- We are looking for an experienced software development engineer…
- Demonstrated ability to logically and analytically troubleshoot software.
- Identify, document, and track software defects found during testing.
- Full-stack software development and testing in Python, Ruby, and Cucumber.
- At Bell, we are bringing together a small team (4-8 interns) with complementary…
- Successful candidates will assist the QA manager in delivering top quality software development testing support to remote development teams.
Modular Mining Systems Canada Limited
Port Moody, BC
$83,700 - $125,000 a year
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- Mapping and data visualization software.
- Development, design and test the software for FortiGateÂ.
- Project or Co-op experience in software development within Unix/Linux environmentÂ.
- Numerous applications handle millions of transactions per day and have billions of dollars in trade-flow.
- Many teams operate on a "follow-the-sun" model and are…
- The Instructional Designer Developer role reports into the Director, Learning and Development and supports all training related activities including:
- Software Development: 1 year (Preferred).
- Knowledge of software patterns and best practices.
- Experience building software projects outside of University.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.