Healthy environment with lots of new challenges
QA Lead (Current Employee) – Toronto, ON – 9 December 2014
1. I was a backup QA lead for one of the projects, and the day i started, there was a Severity 1 issue which has to tested and provide sign off. So contacted Technical Support Analyst and Business teams and based on the transition that i had got from my colleague, i could manage the task.
2. Confidence, analyzing problem and raise alarm in the right time to right person is what i learnt.
3. Management was so supportive and they helped me in finding right contact who can help me in getting more information.
4.Apart from very few tough situations, it was always a wonderful team with very co-operative co-workers and learnt to maintain the synergy in the team.
5. Transit project in the middle to some other QA lead is the hardest part of my job so far.
6. I love the QA lead role that am doing, very co-operative team and the environment.