- can really overwork you. At least they pay for the extra hours worked.
- always hear about staff who are leaving or plan to leave
- Good vision, bad execution: see pharmacists get in trouble for things they didn't even do wrong
- Do not reward support staff (pharmacy assistants) well enough--the old staff are slowly leaving because of lack of benefits and pay raise
- Head office disconnected with staff: decisions questionable, don't try to bring team together, projects expected to happen no longer talked about and is forgotten, some ideas are a waste of time
paid for hours worked