Low base, decent commission and bonus structure
• Work from home
• Benefits and RRSP contribution
• Subsidised cafeteria
• Free basic membership
Your mental health will suffer. Better seek a professional to cope with stress and fatigue endure during your time at CAA
• Work from home was a great benefit until they implemented questionable rule (overtime, higher sales quota, negative feedback) which forces tenured employees to work at the office
• Quantity over Quality is highly adopted for employees due to its high turn over
• CAA management believes your compensation from commission/bonuses should be only motivating factor to perform your job while compromising the members best interest
• Management pressure its employee to work overtime due to the firm being understaffed and overwhelm with winter seasons. It’s so understaffed team leads and supervisors are forced to take the call
• Employees (new and tenured) tend to be burnt out with overtime which forces them to take short and long term leave
• If you want to learn more about CAA questionable and ruthless treatment towards employees contact them
• Commissions/bonuses are capped but it did very strategically with leads, average commission payout, and performance reviews. Tenured employees have a difficult time achieving basic bonus payout (with all the overtime they put in to achieve it)
Micromanaged is used a lot towards the employee so they can recover from stressful calls.
Give your employees the tools, respectable leader, encouragement and wisdom their need to perform their job and you’ll get longer tenure employee rather than resigning to go seek better opportunity.
CAA gave me the opportunity I needed to develop my sales skills and to communicate with various department to develop my networking skills. Personally, the role is ideal for individuals who recently graduated from College or University or semi-retired. I wouldn’t recommend roles for experienced and tenured sales professional. Being terminated from CAA was the best decision for me as it allowed me to gain better employment that aligns with my career goals. Currently, I’ve been contacted by recruiters and hiring manager for roles with higher base salary, commission, and strong work culture. The future looks bright for me as it allowing me to seek other roles that align with my career goals and the next chapter in my life. CAA did take a chance on me and I’m forever grateful for the opportunity.