A typical day was manageable, normally busy in the morning, lunchtime, and dinner only, while between are one or two order come like every 4 - 5 minutes. I learned time management, storage management, and the flow of product to the end of the customer.
Management was pretty good, but a different manager might have a different standard. Normally the night shift was lacking this (improper cloth wash, special oil disposal, dirty trays, unchanged trash) which giving more load for the next person in the morning. Many times complaint had been given but no improvement.
The first thing to know McDonald is a franchising business which different store might have a different standard where they don't truly follow the proper rules. Most of the old employee is toxic where they easily cursing,
and bad jokes. Fortunately, there are few that really kind, professionally understood the responsible.
1.Great way to learn communication, perfect for a newcomer or anyone who doesn't work experience. For sure you will learn a lot here.
2. 50% OFF or sometimes manager reward you with a free meal.
3. The employee of the month got a $50 gift card (Seems the culture in my place only able to get this once a year because they are trying to give everyone the reward even they are very slacking in the job)
5. If you work in Cashier, they have customer feedback where you maximum can get $100 bonus every month.
1. Unfortunately, for the long term, there are no grow career except manager where the pay is not worth to the responsible.
2. Salary hardly get raise.
3. Sometimes the load is overwhelming where it supposed to be a two people job instead of one.