You refined by:
Greater Sudbury, ON
occupational therapist $40,100 jobs
- Join the FunctionAbility team in the North Bay Area!
- One on one clinical supervision.
- A robust orientation and ongoing training programs.
- Our disciplines include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Counselling, Professional Case Management, Rehabilitation Therapy, Life…
$33.17 - $41.37 an hour
- Peter AIDS Foundation provides compassionate HIV care for people living with significant health and social issues including mental illness, trauma, addictions,…
Life Skills Therapy
- At Life Skills Therapy, we are currently seeking community occupational therapists to join our growing team of dedicated professionals.
$34.17 - $41.78 an hour
- Under the direction of the Manager Interprofessional Practice, the Staff Occupational Therapist provides assessment and treatment to those patients referred to…
$78,879 - $90,059 a year
- Bowden (Alberta), Drumheller (Alberta), Edmonton (Alberta), Grande Cache (Alberta), Stony Mountain (Manitoba), Prince Albert (Saskatchewan), Saskatoon …
$33.60 - $46.57 an hour
- The primary purpose of this position is to provide occupational therapy assessment and treatment to patients to enable patients to achieve an optimal level of…
- We currently have 2 Casual opportunities for an Occupational Therapist in our Rehab Services Department at our Holland Centre Campus.
Huron Perth Healthcare Aliance (HPHA)
$33.59 - $46.56 an hour
- Degree in Occupational Therapy from a Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists’ (CAOT) accredited university programme.
$46.99 an hour
- This position is for the WSIB Specialty Clinics for back and neck (spine), upper extremity (UE), lower extremity (LE), acquired brain injury (ABI) and amputte.
Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Cent...
$40 - $60 an hour
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities.
- The Occupational Therapist will promote and/or maintain functional independence of patients in the areas of selfcare, productivity and leisure in order to…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a…
- The Occupational Therapist is committed to helping people experiencing homelessness or.
- Poverty to assess their functional skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Is looking for experienced OT’s to help injured workers in the Fraser Valley.
- You will have independence, clear OT scope and goals, and the flexibility to work…
Symmetry Injury Rehabilitation Ltd
Lower Mainland, BC
$60 - $85 an hour
- Is looking for a private practice Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic and experienced team of rehab professionals!
- Member in good standing with the CAOT.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.