occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
You refined by:
- Our disciplines include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Counselling, Professional Case Management, Rehabilitation Therapy, Life…
Martel & Mitchell Physiotherapy
North Bay, ON
- Martel & Mitchell Physiotherapy is currently seeking a full time Registered Occupational Therapist.
- A Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent is…
The Classic Therapy Group Inc.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY POSITIONS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
- The Classic Therapy Group Inc./ Scotia Community Outreach Therapists (SCOT) is seeking services of an…
- The Occupational Therapist Assistant will utilize a systematic client centered approach to properly assess occupational performance and enablement needs of…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Occupational Therapist - Vancouver or Surrey.
- They have multiple positions open, for both their Vancouver and Surrey locations.*.
- We are hiring a Full-Time Occupational Therapists to work in the Mississauga, Halton, Oakville area.
- Occupational Therapists will provide patient management…
$90,000 - $108,000 a year
- STH provides health care services to adults and children on an inpatient/outpatient and outreach basis in order to restore health with dignity.
$75,407 - $88,901 a year
- Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre, Port aux Basques NL.
- Duties: This position is a highly independent professional and clinical position with the primary…
- Graduate from a recognized university Occupational Therapy Program.
- Registration with the College of Occupation Therapists of Ontario (COTO).
$34.81 - $46.91 an hour
- Posted Date: Feb 18, 2020.
- Mood and Anxiety Ambulatory Services.
- The Mood and Anxiety Service is currently seeking a full-time, contract (12 months)…
- This position is responsible for the assessment and implementation of occupational therapy treatment interventions and/or services for specific patient care…
- Description PROMISE Years' 1.0 FTE (preferred) Occupational Therapist.
- Partner with clients and families to formulate and implement individualized client-centered goals with focused, targeted and measurable outcomes.
$24.84 - $26.29 an hour
- This position is covered by a collective agreement.
- The Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist Assistant (OTA/PTA), under the direction of the Occupational…
- As an Occupational Therapist your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Implementing and evaluating occupational therapy treatment programs.
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority ( Island Health), patient and staff safety…
Inclusion Powell River
Powell River, BC
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- The Occupational Therapist provides direct therapy services to children.
- He/she assesses, plans and carries out individually designed programs of physical…
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- Work Site: Powell River Health Unit - Powell River, BC.
- Status: Regular Part Time - Vacation Relief (0.60 FTE).
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.