software development jobs
$60,000 a year
- Ability to navigate software based platforms.
- Our position of Residential Sales Manager will meet with our customers in their homes to educate, estimate and…
The Urban Painter
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Experience using Microsoft Office and other software.
- Develop business opportunities through lead generation, networking and business development.
- Liaise with Avenza’s support and development teams.
- Stay current with product developments and new technologies.
- Create and present reports on a monthly basis.
- Use customer relationship management software to record and track progress.
- Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative.
- Discounts on products and services.
- Computer software literacy and access to Email/Internet & Microsoft Office.
- Business development department by email to learn about the many ways that Impres.
- (Program development and execution on customer retention initiatives /complaint resolution etc.).
- 3+ years’ experience in Enterprise selling environment in…
$65,000 a year
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel) and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- In this role you will be representing our entire portfolio of hardware…
$50,000 a year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a good working knowledge of business software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce …
- Strong computer skills with the ability to demonstrate proficiency in software applications.
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and Regional Sales Manager…
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- Updating and proper use of a customer relationship management software (ie. Salesforce).
- Ability to work with various software and have a good aptitude for…
- Prepare and execute demonstrations of software through face-to-face meetings, and via web conferencing, team presentations, and conferences.
$120,000 a year
- Efficiency in Gsuite, Linkedin, CRM software.
- As a Sales Representative part of the Siva team you will publicly represent the Siva brand and values.
$15 an hour
- We specialize in developing cross-platform apps and games, particularly mobile apps (iPhone and Android) and web apps.
- We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Ability to learn customer service software applications.
- MCI acquires and operates companies that provide tech-enabled BPO CX services, software applications,…
- Minimum five years’ proven business development experience.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for profitably growing our client base in Alberta and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.