software development jobs
You refined by:
DevOps Engineer (undo)
- GTC is a software development and cloud solutions provider.
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux/Windows administration experience in scalable, secure, transactional…
- Collaborate and assist our software development and quality assurance teams to work together to create new solutions and improve existing ones.
- We are looking for an energetic, creative and passionate individual to join our core infrastructure development team.
- What you will be doing:
- Support web applications for development, test and production environments.
- 5+ years working as a software developer, infrastructure engineer or related…
Momentus Software Inc.
- WE DREAM OF FUTURE POSSIBILITIES.
- We are looking for an exceptional DevOps Engineer to join our team in Vancouver.
- What We Expect of You.
- Actively follow industry developments, trends, and best practices.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of local serverless development environments.
- Thorough understanding of software development environment and best practices related to build and release;
- Encouraging personal and professional development;
Arvato Systems North America, Inc.
- You have experience in agile software development after SCRUM / Kanban.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Software Engineering or…
- Solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- 3-10 years automated software delivery pipeline experience.
- Understanding of open source server software such as RabbitMQ, Envoy, Consul.
- You will consult with our customer and development teams on how to best design our…
- Work closely with development and quality assurance engineers to ensure development of.
- The DevOps engineer will report to Software Architect, Platform.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Improve infrastructure development and application…
- Software package management (Bundler, NPM, apt).
- The DevOps team at Fullscript is responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and technical operations…
- Development experience in multiple technologies and environments (frontend/backend applications, Java, Python, etc.).
- 5+ years of Unix/Linux administration experience in scalable, secure, transactional development, QA and production environments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.