software development jobs
You refined by:
- Development of software required to analyze data acquired from lab and field-testing activities.
- We are hiring a Bicycle Development Engineer.
$45 - $75 an hour
- These conditions will challenge your development skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in development.
- One may work out of either office.
$150,000 a year
- History of progressive roles in software development.
- Work on improving software development and delivery timeframes and quality.
- Promote solid software development practices within the software development team.
- Operational reporting on software product development efforts.
$140,000 a year
- Our client, a leading Software Development group with an office in Mississauga, ON is looking for a Software Development Manager to join on a full-time…
- 1+ years of software development experience recommended.
- The Global R&D Software Organization within Dematic is responsible for delivering a wide variety of…
$79,600 - $132,900 a year
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Expertise in Java, C++, or a similar modern programming language.
- Software Development Internship/ Co-Op starting Summer 2020.
- Interest in using GIS for programming, software development and visualization.
- You not only need to be a top software developer with a good academic and/or research track record, but also need to excel in communication and leadership.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- As a Software Development Engineer you will:
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
- Software Development Engineer - Scaled Multi Channel Advertising – Sponsored Display.
- Knowledge of embedded software development life cycle processes and applications.
- Experience with requirement development, including use case development, such…
- Significant breadth and depth in architecture, development and implementation of software products.
- Experience managing and mentoring software engineers as…
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews,…
- Facilitate growth and development for the development team, including coaching, career path development, and performance management;
- Knowledge and experience in project management best practices in relation to software development.
- Managing Software Developers: 3 years (Preferred).
- Min. of 3+ years of software development experience on Java, Java Script, CSS.
- Follow and enhance existing development processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.