- Licensed Pharmacist and in good standing in Province of Alberta.
- The Pharmacist is responsible for supporting operation- based pharmacy services when required.
$30 - $35 an hour
- The role would suit a Pharmacist who is used to working with Physicians and driven to deliver excellent customer service.
- Cash Rx POS experience is preferred.
- Pharmacist opportunity available for a temporary position for the month of November 2019.
- A good working knowledge of Kroll is essential.
- Vegreville Drug Mart, located in Vegreville, AB, is currently accepting resumes for a full time Staff Pharmacist.
- The shifts will fall between these hours.
- Pharmasave #455, located in Morden, MB, is currently accepting resumes for a part-time Staff Pharmacist to cover a maternity leave starting in January 2020.
- Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license a must.
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL Pharmacy Computer system…
$45.99 - $53.35 a day
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacists.
- Under the Direction of the Manager of Community Services, and supported by…
Forbes Park Pharmacy
- Currently looking for a Locum Pharmacist to cover as needed shifts and/or 1 day per week.
- Ontario College of Pharmacists (mandatory).
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Joseph Brant Hospital (JBH) is a visionary community hospital,…
- Registration with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- Provide pharmacist coverage to Unity Health Toronto's three outpatient pharmacy sites.
Spicers Apothecary o/a Pharmasave 364
Black Diamond, AB
$45 - $55 an hour
- Valid Alberta license to practice.
- Full-time clinical pharmacist required in the Black Diamond/Turner Valley Area.
- Experience with Kroll operating system.
Lumby IDA Pharmacy
$40 - $48 an hour
- Please email your covering letter and resume to Judy.
- An excellent health coverage benefit package.
- No evenings, Sundays or statutory holidays.
- Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values…
- Active or eligible for registration with the Alberta College of Pharmacy (ACP).
- As a Pharmacist I, you will be responsible for the safe, effective and efficient…
- Must be a Licensed Pharmacist in the province of responsibility.
- The Pharmacist is responsible for providing pharmacy services to customers and medical…
- Staff Pharmacist - Fairview & Grimshaw, AB.
- We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members.
Be the first to see new pharmacist jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.