occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
School District #23 (Central Okanagan)
- Invites applications for a Part-Time and/or Full-Time Temporary Pediatric Occupational Therapist position effective immediately through June 30, 2020 and…
- The Occupational Therapist will work closely with residents to help improve their activities of daily living.
- Complete feeding assessments for residents.
- CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive…
- Employment Status: Permanent Part Time (0.5).
- Work Schedule: Days, Evenings, Weekends.
- The Occupational Therapist (OT) is responsible to provide therapy…
Novo Healthnet Limited
- Novo Healthnet is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to service a Long Term Care home in Keswick, ON for 4 hours a month.
- The Successful candidate will function as an essential member of the interdisciplinary team, providing direct patient care to an acute caseload of post-surgical…
FUNCTIONAL REHABILITATION INC
- This position will appeal to both junior and experienced therapists wishing to enhance their skills with a professional rehabilitation company working in the…
- The successful candidate will operate under professional autonomy and have team support through team meetings, job training and mentorship.
IV League of Occupational Therapists
- A valid driver’s licence, willingness to travel within Ontario and access to a reliable vehicle (mileage reimbursed).
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Support for Elderly Autonomy Directorate.
- We are currently looking for an occupational therapist to fill a part-time replacement (4 days/week) at CH Valeo under…
- You are registered in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapy of Ontario and have an OT Reg (ON)designation.
- 4+ years clinical OT experience or 2+ years in private practice.
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence.
- Strong critical thinking and clinical reasoning.
Inclusion Powell River
Powell River, BC
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- He/she assesses, plans and carries out individually designed programs of physical treatment appropriate to the child's health requirements and daily living…
- Occupational Therapist required to fill in a part time two day position maternity leave in long term care home.
- You’ll visit clinical service providers throughout the province and prepare reports on your findings, participate on committees to relay recommendations on…
Clinique de Réadaptation
$35 - $45 an hour
- Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Temps Partiel, Contractuel, Permanent.
- Ce poste requiert d'etre membre de l'OEQ (Requis).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.