occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
- Part Time Occupational Therapist (0.6 FTE).
- 7.5 Hour Shifts (days, weekends, holidays).
- The incumbent will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team…
- Mental Health and Addictions Programs Directorate.
- The person will be called upon to work at the Douglas Institute for the child psychiatry service.
Port Coquitlam, BC
- The successful candidate must be passionate about working with children, be a strong communicator and enjoy working with children with wide range of…
$33.59 - $46.56 an hour
- POSITION SUMMARY: The Occupational Therapist is responsible for efficiently and effectively providing occupational therapy, clinical, administrative,…
$33.83 - $42.19 an hour
- The new Golden Ears and Pitt River Bridges puts Maple Ridge in the heart of regional transportation corridors.
- Unscheduled Part Time Occupational Therapist.
- 7.5 Hour Shifts; Monday to Sunday.
- The incumbent will work as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing…
- Successful completion of either B.Sc. in Occupational Therapy or M.Sc. in Occupational Therapy.
- Member in good standing with or eligibility for membership in…
- It could be a part time to position to start but there is/will be truly a very strong opportunity to become full time if desired.
- 1-3 years working experience.
On The Ball Pediatric Physio and Occupational Ther...
- Candidates must be registered with the Occupational Therapy College of Ontario, hold valid police records checks for the vulnerable sector, and have experience…
- The job location is Burnaby, BC requiring 22.5 hours per week.*.
- Work with seniors daily and make a difference in their lives.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
Pursuit Health Management
- In the role of Occupational Therapist, you will provide assessment and treatment services to clients who have sustained orthopedic, musculoskeletal and…
- The Occupational Therapist is responsible for holistic assessment and intervention in the area of critical life skills required for independent living.
The Sunset Community
- As an Occupational Therapist you will provide support to the Sunset Community Clients, Health Clinic, Nurse Managers, and report to the Director of Client…
- Autonomy in treatment planning (allowing for creativity and flexibility).
- Clients with a variety of diagnosis.
- Intervention focused, client-centered care.
Access Community Therapists Ltd.
- Hours are flexible, approximately 12-16 hours per week and include after school hours.
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in OT from an accredited program.
iScope Concussion & Pain Clinics
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of concussion patients.
- Developing or following treatment plans that include sleep, fatigue, mood (anxiety,…
- We are currently seeking an experienced full time / part time Occupational Therapist for the Huntsville and Parry Sound area.
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- Status: Regular Part Time - Vacation Relief (0.60 FTE).
- Work in partnership with the client and family to establish goals that are safe, realistic, and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.