occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
- The Occupational Therapist holds the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to focus on a family centered model to provide services to clients in a…
- Implementing and evaluating occupational therapy treatment programs.
- Providing occupational therapy assessments, consultation, and interventions for residents…
$40 - $45 an hour
- Area of Practice - Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists.
- Chronic or long-term care facilities/centres.
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Parry Sound, ON
- Temporary Part-Time Position (March 2020 to approximately August 2020)*.
- The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of working in a modern environment;…
- The job location is Burnaby, BC requiring 22.5 hours per week.*.
- Work with seniors daily and make a difference in their lives.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
Health Sciences North.
$47.38 an hour
- Program: NEO Kids & Family and Inter-Professional Practice.
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager, Children’s Treatment Centre.
School District #23 (Central Okanagan)
- Invites applications for a Part-Time and/or Full-Time Temporary Pediatric Occupational Therapist position effective immediately through June 30, 2020 and…
FUNCTIONAL REHABILITATION INC
- This position will appeal to both junior and experienced therapists wishing to enhance their skills with a professional rehabilitation company working in the…
The Sunset Community
- As an Occupational Therapist you will provide support to the Sunset Community Clients, Health Clinic, Nurse Managers, and report to the Director of Client…
- Through goals-based programs and person-centred care, you foster a sense of fulfilment and personal growth in the lives of others.
- The Successful candidate will function as an essential member of the interdisciplinary team, providing direct patient care to an acute caseload of post-surgical…
Re:Function Health Group
Lower Mainland, BC
- Our clinicians enjoy flexible work schedules, tax advantages of contractor status, and healthy remuneration.
Keswick Active Health Group
- Registered Occupational Therapist required for in home health agency.
- Occupational therapy: 1 year (Preferred).
Novo Healthnet Limited
- Novo Healthnet is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to service a Long Term Care home in Keswick, ON for 4 hours a month.
IV League of Occupational Therapists
- A valid driver’s licence, willingness to travel within Ontario and access to a reliable vehicle (mileage reimbursed).
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.