occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
- Ability to carry out directions of therapists.
- The primary role of the OT/PT Assistant is to implement therapeutic programs for patients as assigned and /or…
$27.62 - $28.50 an hour
- Under the general direction of the Program Manager, the Physiotherapy Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant (PTA/OTA) is responsible and accountable to…
$37.30 - $49.65 an hour
- You have a recognized degree in occupational therapy and active registration with the provincial regulatory college.
- The Occupational Therapist assesses and diagnoses physical, emotional, social and cognitive capacity and performance, occupational demands and environmental…
- Graduate from an accredited or approved university Occupational Therapy program.
- Eligible for and maintains licensure to practice as an Occupational Therapist…
$24.43 - $25.43 an hour
- Shifts: Days, Evenings and Weekends.
- Our Allied Health Department is seeking 4 Temporary Full-Time OTA/PTA's who shares this vision.
- Must have an undergraduate degree in occupational therapy;
- We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist for a Part-Time Replacement (4 days/week) at…
- Assist in scheduling, preparing and implementing therapeutic programs which support Intercare’s philosophy of meeting the holistic needs of the customers, as…
- Provide assistance to supervising Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists for treatment of Senior Wellness residents.
- Our Occupational Therapist for Seniors Wellness is responsible for a wide range of activities.
- They will travel to various locations in the area, making…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority, patient safety is a priority and a…
- The Occupational Therapist follows a model of client-centered care to maintain a continuum of occupational therapy services to promote and maintain optimal…
- Under the general direction of the Program Manager, the Physiotherapy Assistant/Occupational Therapy Assistant.
- Changes/adaptations to the treatment plan.
- The Occupational Therapist will work closely with residents to help improve their activities of daily living.
- Complete feeding assessments for residents.
$25.98 an hour
- Within the context of a patient/client/resident and family centred care model and in accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.