occupational therapist $40,000 jobs
- Partner with clients and families to formulate and implement individualized client-centered goals with focused, targeted and measurable outcomes.
- We are looking to hire Occupational Therapists (OT) to join our Transitions team - this is an exciting opportunity to be at the front-line of health care…
Port Coquitlam, BC
- The successful candidate must be passionate about working with children, be a strong communicator and enjoy working with children with wide range of…
West Parry Sound Health Centre
Parry Sound, ON
- WEST PARRY SOUND HEALTH CENTRE.
- Temporary Part-Time Position (March 2020 to approximately August 2020).
- Current license or eligibility for membership with the…
- We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist for a Retirement home client in Hamilton ,Ontario.
- Conduct OT/ADP assessments for residents per College…
$35 - $40 an hour
- 7 months to less than 1 year.
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists Membership.
Kids Shine Development Center
- We are currently looking to add enthusiastic Pediatric Occupational Therapists to our team of professionals.
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector checks.
- We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist for a Retirement home client in Port Perry.
- Ontario. The Occupational Therapist will work closely with…
- All persons are to be treated with dignity and respect in each and every interaction.
- Working for SCF requires the highest standards of personal behavior and…
- We offer a wide range of programs and services, supporting clients and caregivers of all ages.
- The Occupational Therapist is responsible for holistic assessment…
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- Work Site: Powell River Health Unit - Powell River, BC.
- Status: Regular Part Time - Vacation Relief (0.60 FTE).
- Start Date: As soon as possible.
Inclusion Powell River
Powell River, BC
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- The Occupational Therapist provides direct therapy services to children.
- He/she assesses, plans and carries out individually designed programs of physical…
Pursuit Health Management
- Our healthcare professionals include Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Social Workers, Nurse Case Managers and Vocational…
- You will have independence, clear OT scope and goals, and the flexibility to work with clients in your community.
- Clients with a variety of diagnosis.
The Sunset Community
- As an Occupational Therapist you will provide support to the Sunset Community Clients, Health Clinic, Nurse Managers, and report to the Director of Client…
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- 2-5 years of experience in pediatrics.
- Prior experience in private practice.
iScope Concussion & Pain Clinics
- IScope Concussion & Pain Clinics is a specialized treatment and assessment centre.
- We are looking for a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills to…
- Our disciplines include Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech-Language Pathology, Counselling, Professional Case Management, Rehabilitation Therapy, Life…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.