occupational therapist jobs
You refined by:
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Are you an experienced registered nurse (BScN), physiotherapist, occupational therapist, or certified social…
$33.60 - $46.57 an hour
- Membership in good standing of the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Post-graduate Occupational Therapy treatment courses.
Huron Perth Healthcare Aliance (HPHA)
$33.59 - $46.56 an hour
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO).
- Graduate of a recognized accredited program in Occupational Therapy.
$34.17 - $41.78 an hour
- THE STAFF OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST WILL DIRECT, GUIDE AND EVALUATE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY STUDENTS.
- UNDER THE DIRECTION OF THE SENIOR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, THE…
- Description PROMISE Years' 1.0 FTE (preferred) Occupational Therapist.
- Member of the Canadian Occupational Therapy Association or Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists preferred.
- This is what you'll be doing:
- Baccalaureate degree in Occupational Therapy and Licensing with the College of Occupational Therapists is mandatory.
$33.83 - $42.19 an hour
- Come work as an Occupational Therapist at Vancouver General Hospital!
- As an Occupational Therapist at Vancouver General Hospital you will:
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- As an Occupational Therapist with Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Come work as an Occupational Therapist with Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH)!
- Current practicing registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC).
- Graduation from a university program in Occupational…
$36.87 - $45.77 an hour
- Occupational Therapists are valued members of our Allied Services Department.
- Clinical supervisor of students, including Occupational Therapist and/or OTA/PTA…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.