occupational therapist jobs
You refined by:
- Position Title: * Occupational Therapist (Consultant).
- CUPS Occupational Therapist is responsible for the initial identification of occupational therapy needs…
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, in good standing.
- You are an innovative and patient centered individual who provides…
- As a Therapy Assistant, you will work both individually and as part of an interprofessional team under the assignment, monitoring and evaluation of an…
Greater Toronto Area, ON
- Be registered or pending registration as a member in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (*this position is open to students…
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- Current full registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC.
- Graduated from an approved school of Occupational Therapy.
Kids Shine Development Center
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia (COTBC).
- We are currently looking to add enthusiastic Pediatric…
- The Occupational Therapist will utilize a systematic client centered approach to properly assess occupational performance and enablement needs of clients within…
- Classification: Mental Health Therapist Provin.
- Reporting to and working under the supervision of the Care Manager, the Mental Health Therapist Provincial -…
Symbiosis Pediatric Therapy Inc.
- Assist the Occupational Therapist with carrying out treatment programs for clients.
- We are currently looking to hire Occupational Therapy assistant/s who are…
$25.75 - $30.40 an hour
- The Rehabilitation Assistant will support Physiotherapists/ Occupational Therapists in order to optimize patient outcomes.
- Hourly Rate Range: $25.75 - $30.40.
Anchor Rehabilitation Support Services Inc.
$25 an hour
- Under the direction of regulated health care professional, rehabilitation therapists (RT) implement a wide variety of rehabilitation programming such as but not…
$48 - $52 an hour
- Creative Therapy Consultants is currently seeking Occupational Therapists for postings in various British Columbia locations including Terrace, Prince George,…
Friend 2 Friend Social Learning Society
New Westminster, BC
$30 - $45 an hour
- Graduate degree or higher in one of the following fields, Education, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Pathologist, BCBC, etc.
- Registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- University degree in Occupational Therapy.
Injury Wellness Center
$40 - $50 an hour
- Registered with Alberta College Of Occupational Therapists and with a good standing.
- Candidates will be performing assessments, reassessments, active and…
- You will have independence, clear OT scope and goals, and the flexibility to work with clients in your community.
- Clients with a variety of diagnosis.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Hourly Rehabilitation Therapist for the Barrie and surrounding areas.
- Life Skills Training/Activities of Daily Living.
The Sunset Community
- Eligibility for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.
- Registered member of the College of Occupational Therapists of Nova Scotia.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.