occupational therapist jobs
You refined by:
$53.75 - $72.00 an hour
- We also have an environment suitable for experienced therapists to expand their roles in a variety Occupational Therapy settings.
- What’s in it for you?*.
- Current active registration as an occupational therapist with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred).
- We’re a passionate group of therapists who build strong relationships with our kids and their families, and internally as a team.
Bartimaeus Rehabilitation Services
$37 an hour
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams (physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, psychology).
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract.
Salish Sea Behaviour Consulting Inc
$20 an hour
- About Salish Sea Behaviour Consulting Inc.*.
- Salish Sea Behaviour Consulting is a small but growing behaviour consulting firm based out of Nanaimo, British…
$35.05 - $43.73 an hour
- Basic knowledge of occupational therapy standardized tests and measures.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in occupational therapy or rehabilitation medicine.
$37.30 - $49.65 an hour
- You have a recognized degree in occupational therapy and active registration with the provincial regulatory college.
- CLOSING DATE Nov-22-2019 at 1500 hours.
- As a member of the health care team, provides occupational therapy assessment, treatment and education for acute and complex continuing care patients.
- The therapist will work in collaboration with a physiotherapist, occupational therapy assistant/physiotherapy assistant and a multidisciplinary team, in the…
$33.59 - $46.56 an hour
- Title: Occupational Therapist (RPT 0.60 FTE).
- Position Status: Regular Part-time.
- Unit: Mood & Anxiety Inpatient Unit.
- Site: Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre.
Ottawa-Carleton Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Cent...
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.).
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities.
- Develop and implement treatment programs.
$35.57 - $44.46 an hour
- The Occupational Therapist is accountable for providing Occupational Therapy services coverage to units at Victoria Hospital and University Hospital.
$35.57 - $44.46 an hour
- The Occupational Therapist is accountable for providing occupational therapy services to the Clinical Neurosciences Unit at University Hospital.
$37.30 an hour
- The position also involves consultations and collaboration with hospital staff and community agencies, and working closely with an interdisciplinary team…
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority ( Island Health), patient and staff safety…
Anchor Rehabilitation Support Services
$26 an hour
- Under the direction of regulated health care professional, rehabilitation therapists (RT) implement a wide variety of rehabilitation programming such as,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.