human resources manager jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources Manager for our state-of-the-art cannabis facility in Atholville, NB.
- Fostering a positive work culture.
- Human Resources Policy - Develop, implement, and maintain human resources policies across the organization.
- Reporting and Management of Human Resources metrics …
- Reporting to the V.P., Human Resources, the HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing Human Resource related activities for the Salit Group of Companies B.C…
The BridgGroup of Companies c/o Pinewest Financial Services Inc.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field required preferably Human Resources.
- 10+Years Experience in Financial Industry Human Resource department will…
- University degree or college diploma in Human Resources Management, Business, or equivalent.
- Please advise the Human Resources Department to ensure your…
- The Human Resource Manager will work under the direction of the Director or Human Resources and in collaboration with all relative departments for their area(s)…
$100,321 - $108,765 a year
- University degree in Human Resources or other relevant discipline.
- The Human Resources Manager builds effective partnerships across the organization, becoming a…
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources in a fast-paced, corporate environment.
- The HR Manager will enable talent (primarily digital talent) within KPMG.
Sherritt Services Inc.
- The Human Resources Director position entails working with the President, Vice President, Director of Transcription and Billing Team Lead in all areas of Human…
Papp Plastics & Distributing Ltd.
- We are currently seeking to hire a full time Human Resources Manager.
- Daily maintenance of the Human Resources Department – including 80 union staff and…
ICS Management Group
$75,000 - $85,000 a year
- The Human Resources Manager will coordinate, implement and administer various HR programs in this manufacturing facility.
- As The Human Resources Manager, You Will:
- The Human Resources Manager, DC role is an important part of the leadership team in supporting Etobicoke Distribution…
$44 an hour
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to human resources such as business administration, commerce, psychology or completion of a human resources program;
- Master’s degree in Human resources or other related field (desired).
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field or minimum of seven years HR experience.
Provalue Group Inc.
$46.50 an hour
- Salary$$46.5HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week.
- Day, Night, Overtime, Flexible Hours.
- Start date As soon as possible.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Plan human resource requirements in conjunction with other departmental managers.
- Collaborate with department managers to develop measurable KPI metrics and…
Greystone Energy Systems Inc.
- We are growing and looking for a motivated Human Resources Manager to join the Human Resources team working in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Salit Steel is made up of an integrated network of companies and partners that together provide a full range of steel solutions.