You refined by:
Victoria, BC (undo)
health community services jobs
Genius Sports Services
- Opportunity for an exciting and fast paced part-time time work as a Sports Statistician for Ice Hockey games.
Society for Students with a Disability at University of Victoria Students' Society
$23 an hour
- Founded in 1964, the University of Victoria Students’ Society (UVSS) is an incorporated membership based non-profit that is autonomous from the University and…
- We are seeking a Pharmacy Assistant to be part of our team.
- Previous working experience in blister packs and compounding is a definite asset.
- Utilizes a community focused approach, ensuring the delivery of client centered care to achieve and maintain maximum health through the promotion, maintenance…
Neurotech Forty Inc.
$130,000 a year
- Director of Professional Services-Health Services.
- The Director of Professional Services-Medical Services at Neurotech 40 will perform the following duties and…
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Staff in various areas of responsibility.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement…
Western Human Resource Corp
$20.40 - $22.65 an hour
- Our homes and services provide an excellent work environment.
- Health Care or Support Worker Certification and/or relevant experience.
Osanis Counselling and Consulting Inc.
- Community and Social Service Workers (4212).
- Is a CARF accredited growing social services organization that is seeking part-time and relief community mental…
- Plan, administer and control budgets for projects, programs, support services and equipment.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities.
- Understands the critical importance of service internal and external patients/clients/customers.
- In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and…
- The CHW Supervisor directly supervises Community Health Workers and assists with their training, evaluation and discipline.
- The Community Health and Support Services offer team-based integrated services, from our pharmacy to employment services, to health promotion and a focus on…
- Diploma in Community Social Services, e.g. Mental Health Worker, Community Health Worker, or Social Services Worker including post-secondary education in…
The Original FARM
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service regardless of volume and customer temperament.
- Budtenders at FARM interface with customers seeking information…
$18.50 - $19.25 an hour
- BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry (Required).
- SE Health (Saint Elizabeth Health Care) is a social enterprise applying our knowledge, vision and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.