health community services jobs
$17 - $19 an hour
- Employment Insurance Officer Specific Skills.
- Monitor payments of benefits throughout duration of claim.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs.
- Provide internal customer service by effectively communicating with store management / staff and providing…
$17 - $24 an hour
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- The purpose of this posting is to hire candidates who are not currently employed with NSHA and/or a Long Term Care facility to build a pool of workers for…
$16.18 - $26.37 an hour
- Provides information and assists in the support services directly to victims.
- Assists in the delivery of community-based programs for offenders, victims,…
$34.86 - $41.21 an hour
- Submission of immunization record along with health assessment documentation.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking and…
- Previous housekeeping, food service/handling experience an asset.
- The purpose of this posting is to hire candidates who are not currently employed with NSHA and…
$22 an hour
- Promote financial products and services.
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Store, update and retrieve financial data.
- Responsible for providing service to residents/clients in accordance with the individual care plan developed by the RN Clinical Leader and interdisciplinary…
$11.55 an hour
- Provide fast and friendly customer service;
- Handle sales and payments of products and services;
- OPENING(S): * Days and Evenings Customer Service Associates …
$22 an hour
- Coordinate and manage the office supplies, equipment, and services to support Company’s day-to-day operations.
- Support Marketing team with tasks as needed.
$3,618 a month
- We remove the barriers to obtaining and maintaining a proper food safety program, specifically knowledge, time, and money.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS).
- Provision of follow-up care consistent with company service standards.
- Provide comprehensive hearing evaluation(s) and make recommendations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.