You refined by:
Edmonton, AB (undo)
health community services jobs
$16.50 - $17.50 an hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred).
- Divine Spine offers a stable, positive, rewarding environment for its employees.
- Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 /hour.
Canadian Home Builders' Association - Edmonton Region
- The Member Services and Conference Manager will primarily focus on member services, recruitment and retention of residential construction industry members, and…
Hands Free Landscaping Ltd
$18 - $25 an hour
- JOIN OUR TEAM & WORK IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS YEAR ROUND.
- We have openings in the following areas:
- Operators for snow night crew.
- We work all year round.
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Registries, you'll provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members while promoting AMA's products and services.
- Collaborative working relationships with community partners in the sexual health.
- Sexual and reproductive health services and supports across the lifespan.
- Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services.
- Bureau Veritas is looking for a:
- Basic understanding of computer use.
$52,000 a year
- As a supervisor, is directly responsible for the health and safety of employees in the Community Services program areas and will oversee, implement and monitor…
Guardian Construction & Maintenance Services
$20 - $25 an hour
- Administrative Assistant – AS4 or AS5 level with the Government of Alberta.
- Salary $20-25/hr (depending on the level of skill and ability).
The Alberta Teachers' Association
$70,857 a year
- The Alberta Teachers' Association, as the professional organization of teachers, promotes and advances public education, safeguards standards of professional…
Your Way Support Services
- We are currently recruiting for multiple positions, with flexibility in hours available in Edmonton, Mornville, Gibbons, and Sturgeon County Area.
- Faculty Positions in Health Services Research and Aging.
- Research Areas of Excellence in Health Systems and Health Equity.
- 3-118 Edmonton Clinic Health Academy.
Global Nutrition Coach
- We are looking to develop a team of wellness practitioners that can service clients both online and in person.
- Applicants possessing corporate services training in CORES level 1 or higher, are strongly encouraged to apply.
$15 - $17 an hour
- Increasing inclusion in the community.
- Job Title Synonyms: Community Support Worker, Care Giver, Community Resource Practitioner, Outreach Worker, Disability…
EHS Partnerships Ltd.
- This includes environmental, industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety regulations.
- The Environmental Health and Safety Technician is responsible…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.