health community services jobs
$22.02 - $25.65 an hour
- Graduated with a Degree or Diploma with one year related mental health experience.
- The Residence Worker provides casework support to residents with…
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
The Care Group
$15 - $22 an hour
- Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area’s leading community healthcare provider we offer competitive wages, benefits, skill development.
Ave Life Care Services Ltd.(NurseConnect.ca)
$21 - $22 an hour
- Urgently looking for Health Care Aides (with valid HCA Registry No.).
- MUST HAVE Criminal Record Check Done.
- MUST HAVE COPY of TB Skin Test Done.
Wendy's | WTC Ventures Canada
$13.85 - $15.00 an hour
- Previous food/customer service experience an asset.
- Crew Members provide a level of customer service that exceeds our customer's expectations.
Earl Haig Retirement Residence
- This means we set the tables in our large dining room, & then clean up after meals.
- Other than that, we are responsible for keeping the common areas/ high…
- Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food…
- Demonstrates company service expectations when preparing service areas.
- Position Summary*: The Team Member/Product Prep is passionate about providing our guests…
- As a colleague in one of our stores, you will have an immediate impact on sales and customer satisfaction by: • Providing exceptional customer service •…
Mud Dogs: K9 Adventures
$14 an hour
- Boarding/House Sitting services could also be a possibility for the right candidate.
- This new member will be responsible for carrying out private walks and home…
- Stock, arrange and rotate merchandise in both storage and displays.
- Verify and inspect merchandise sent from suppliers as assigned.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- The Seasonal Associate will provide customer service by completing assigned tasks relating to maintaining a zoned and stocked salesfloor and offering assistance…
- Highly approachable, customer-oriented individual who thrives in offering exceptional service to customers.
- This role involves the operation of a computerized…
- High school graduation with basic training in office practices and customer service.
- General understanding of the programs and services provided by the College.
- Assist with customer service duties (phone, email, scheduling meetings and assessments).
- Using the proprietary Mathnasium Method with individual curriculum and…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.