graphic designer $60,000 jobs in Canada
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- We work in the technical communication industry; if it helps a customer understand, evaluate, purchase, maintain, and use a product, that’s technical…
$70,000 a year
- Our agency client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join them in a full-time role.
- Graphic Designer role and responsibilities:
- Be well and stay well.
Big Bad Boo Studios
- Big Bad Boo is seeking a web designer with at least 3+ years’ experience in designing and developing creative strategy across digital platforms.
$69,730 a year
- The UofT Ancillary Services’ Marketing and Communications is a newly-formed team with a strong focus on brand development and marketing and communications…
Hansen Signs Ltd.
- You will be responsible for a variety of exciting tasks including:
- Reviewing project specification details and clearly interpreting client needs.
- Responsible for the development of effective graphic proposal and presentation materials.
- Works closely with the solution team to graphically depict a visually…
$59,380 - $77,106 a year
- This position supports External Affairs and Brand by performing the following duties:
- Leads the creation of compelling digital designs and experiences that…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- We are looking for a Full Time Graphic Designer with an eye for design and a passion for technology.
- Our main role is to automate graphic production within…
- We look forward to hearing from you.
- Best of all, there will be opportunities for growth within the company as you gain experience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- A Little Bit About Us*.
- To learn more, visit www.formswim.com.
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing all marketing assets (both digital and…
$39 - $96 an hour
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- 3 years to less than 5 years.
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications.
- As a Graphic Designer at Roots, you will be responsible for developing innovative, intelligent design and creative thinking that elevates, differentiates, and…
- Bilingual French and English (oral and written).
- Driven, pro-active, motivated to "get the job done" .
- Handling graphic production and printing processes.
- NeuroCatch Inc. is seeking a UI/UX Designer to design the user facing elements of our medical device, including the data visualization of healthcare related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.