graphic designer jobs in Canada
You refined by:
Mississauga, ON (undo)
King Printing & Sign Inc
$15 - $18 an hour
- Expert user of designing software such as CORELDRAW (MUST), Photoshop.
- 2 years of similar experience.
- Knowledge of Large format Printer/Cutters/ Konica Minolta…
$28.52 - $31.66 an hour
- The Creative Group (TCG) is looking for an eCommerce Graphic Designer to partner with our client in the Mississauga ON area on a 3 month part-time engagement.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions
$45,000 a year
- No relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Web Development experience for desktop required.
- Design detailed and thoughtful wireframes, prototypes,…
- We are looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs, develop storyboards, design animation assets and animate…
Bhupathi Consulting Services Inc.
$24.50 an hour
- 1 year to less than 2 years.
- Estimate costs of materials and time to complete graphic designs and illustrations.
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred).
TP Holiday Group Limited
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs and business goals.
Kick Media Group
$18 - $22 an hour
- Design content for Social Media platforms and other print formats.
- Content: Web Banners, Social Media Posts (Photo and Video), brand guidelines, logos, + more.
Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation
- You are an expert in visual communication and have experience in bringing hazy concepts or briefs to life in a brand-focused, user-centered and appealing way.
BTI Brand Innovations Inc.
- BTI is growing again and looking for full time and freelance Graphic Designer for its creative department.
- Reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, you will be…
Al Huda Institute Canada
- Displays proficiency in layout design in line with AHIC brand guideline for various print communications including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, banner,…
- Conceptualize original design ideas, imagery, user interface that bring simplicity and user friendliness where necessary under each concept.
Santa Monica Studio
- Liaise with the Creative Services Manager on assigned projects and lead internal design initiatives on a continuous basis.
- This position is responsible for the layout and creation of assets within digital and print channels.
- Specifically, the incumbent will create, manage and design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.