graphic designer jobs in Canada
$20 - $27 an hour
- Experience in website wireframing and mockup, interactive applications (user experience design), digital and print advertising design.
- Collaborate with our marketing and design teams on the ideation, creation, execution and delivery of various creative projects.
All the fun and only some of the commitment! Send along a CV and portfolio if you’re interested in freelancing with us. They’ll be reviewed by the higher-ups,…
PENDA Productions Inc.
- The designer will work on a variety of projects involving Corporate branding and marketing for print and digital applications including PowerPoint, infographics…
Dr. Joti Samra, R.Psych & Associates and MyWorkpla...
- This person will also ideally have graphic design experience to be able to create marketing materials with our branding (e.g., brochures, postcards,…
- In depth knowledge of online best practices, user experiences, online trends and web related technology.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or…
$40 an hour
- Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to work remotely for now who can see an idea from concept through production.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
$34 an hour
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs…
Darss Technologies Inc.
Greater Toronto Area, ON
$15 an hour
- You will provide on-campus, on-demand tutoring sessions to students on an individual or group basis.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.