United Farmers of Alberta Co-operative Ltd. $49,900 jobs
- Monthly patching of Cardlock devices.
- 7 - 9 years of related work experience:
- Extensive knowledge of the environment not limited to:
- Key holder responsibilities, over sight of opening and closing functions of the farm store.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Proven understanding of content marketing principles.
- Expert knowledge of social media for marketing purposes.
- Some project management also required.
- Ability to both think creatively around the high-level creation and formation of new digital marketing strategies and be hands on delivering the tactical…
- Develop/execute inventory rebalancing initiatives within area of responsibility.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of materials management software…
- Responsible for requisition / reservation of material purchases and inventory management.
- Optimally manage materials and logistics costs in support of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.