TELUS Communications jobs in New Westminster, BC
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communications skills.
- The team is responsible for all Central Office based designs on the TELUS core network and is…
- Reporting to the Manager - Business Strategy Development for Loyalty, Sales & Support, you are responsible to inspire, mentor, and coach our sales leaders to…
- Knowledge of TELUS cross-functional operations and/or industry network an asset.
- Deliver the future of the global ICT wholesale industry within TELUS.
- Senior IT Project Manager will be accountable for the planning & successful delivery of large projects with moderate risk, complexity and cross-functional…
- Support the end to end program responsible for exploring and analysing new opportunities and requests to expand our broadband footprint into regions across…
- We are currently targeting an active start date as early as January 2020.
- Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together.
- Work with Business and IT stakeholders to define the Cloud strategy for TELUS and create a strategic roadmap, with the goals of increasing the value, cost…
- Confident in your knowledge and understanding of TELUS Privacy Policies and applicable privacy legislation.
- Recognized for your strong ability to exercise sound…
- The Enterprise and LCD team is responsible for providing Operational Support Systems (OSS) network solutions, architecture, standards and strategies for…
- You and your team will partner with our Corporate Development and TELUS Ventures teams and a diverse range of senior leaders from across the enterprise.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.