IKEA $30,400 jobs in Canada
- Making sure all work conforms to IKEA standards.
- Liaising with other Contact Centre departments and IKEA stores' After Sales and Home Delivery teams.
- IKEA COMME MILIEU DE TRAVAIL.
- IKEA pratique l'équité en matière d'emploi.
- IKEA a été reconnu par le magazine Forbes comme étant l’un des meilleurs employeurs au…
- Yearly ‘One IKEA Bonus’ if we meet our country goals.
- Desire and ambition to develop and grow within IKEA.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture…
- IKEA Retail Food plays a vital role for the IKEA brand and contributes to the IKEA vision.
- Act as a brand ambassador for IKEA and IKEA Retail Food.
- Willingness and ability to develop and grow within IKEA.
- Contribute to an environment where the IKEA Culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the…
- Ability to use and take personal initiative Ability to make decisions.
- Demonstrates a polite and friendly manner Face-to-face customer service experience.
- Open and close the store as scheduled following IKEA procedures.
- In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Safety and Security Co-worker.
- In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Sales Activities Co-worker.
- You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments…
- You are familiar with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Ability to take personal initiatives.
- I ensure we listen to our customers and use knowledge of both the range and how IKEA works to offer informed solutions and resolve the customers’ issues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.