BC Housing jobs in Vancouver, BC
- BC Housing is a trusted leader and partner in providing housing solutions for British Columbians.
- Through safe, affordable and quality housing, we truly make a…
- General understanding of affordable housing programs and housing clientele.
- The Assistant works in partnership with the housing sector and community agencies to…
- The Documentation Clerk is responsible for processing documentation such as tenant move-outs, building inspections, Declarations of Income and Assets, pet…
- The Film and Special Events Assistant provides administrative services for a variety of filming and special events at Riverview Lands and other PRHC owned/BC…
- In-depth knowledge of the affordable housing sector and understanding of the Commission's organization, programs and services, plus related legislation and…
- The Service Desk Analyst provides level one technical support on the IT Service Desk covering the hours from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Generate and articulate new ideas.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Social Housing Agreements and related social housing programs at the federal and provincial levels is an asset.
- Previous experience in housing, construction or capital planning preferred.
- Courses related to the housing, real estate development and/or construction industry…
- Minimum four years related experience in a relevant subject area and in a comparable environment, preferably in the housing, construction or development…
- While reviewing and monitoring tenant and housing records, the Property Portfolio Assistant analyzes and interprets information to ensure accuracy and initiates…
- Experience in property management and/or social housing administration preferred.
- BC Housing is a provincial Crown Corporation that develops, manages and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Making a positive difference in people’s lives and communities through safe, affordable and quality housing