Your Good Health Store jobs
St. John's, NL
- The Customer Service Associate is responsible for performing all cashier, stocking, cleaning, and customer service duties in a manner that will develop good…
L E Walker Transport
- Following store procedures relating to loss prevention.
- Assisting in maintaining store organization and cleanliness.
- Adhering to the Motor Vehicle Act.
- Keeping the store looking and operating amazing is a must - this includes cleaning & merchandising the store daily.
- The position will be part-time.
- Ability to carry out stores related clerical duties.
- Demonstrated knowledge of goods / materials in inventory (within 6 months of the appointment).
- Health and Benefits Package -our full time team members enjoy a generous health care plan, and after five years with the management team, an excellent RRSP…
- Complies with all health and safety regulations.
- Complies with all store policies and procedures.
- Ensures proper documentation completed with respect to…
$20.93 an hour
- Rotates stock to ensure good dating.
- Inspects all incoming goods for apparent damage, provides damage and variance reports, and takes pictures of damaged goods.
$65,600 - $90,900 a year
- Proven ability demonstrating good judgement and organizational skills and possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Grocery/ Stock/ Dairy/ Produce Clerks needed for immediate shift openings* (Full Time and Part time hours available) at our beautiful and busy flagship store in…
- Status/Hours: FT – Temporary Position (3 months).
- The position is an integral member of the food services team.
- General cleaning of the coolers and freezers.
- Prior experience in any food or customer service is always a great bonus.
- Hours will be primarily night shift, both weekdays and weekends.
- Opening and closing of the store and applicable procedure adherence.
- Key holding duties include opening and closing of store and applicable procedure adherence.
Ralph's Produce Ltd
- Oversee, develop and delegate maintenance of store and equipment in cooperation with store owners.
- Ensure store signage is always accurate and updated.
$14 - $15 an hour
- -Al Premium Food Mart - Eglinton Store*.
- Full-timer:Hours of work: 8 hours a day, up to 5 days a week.
- Represent Al premium foods to provide excellent customer…
$11.40 - $13.46 an hour
- Assisting in keeping all checkouts, sales and storage areas clean, clear and in good order.
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lb.
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.