Wise Publishing, Inc jobs
- Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and…
- Residence operations in the General Manger and Assistant Managers absence and in.
- Accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Water plants when needed.
- Reporting to the Recreation Manager, you will help plan, organize and deliver our comprehensive recreation program.
- Reporting to the Director of Care (DOC), the Ward Clerk is responsible for a variety of clerical/administrative functions supporting the Director Of Care and…
- Assists in the planning, organization, and implementation of meaningful restorative programs for the residents.
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
- Your experience wearing multiple hats and managing multiple priorities will help ensure all administrative and financial activities are completed with a high…
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the Concierge is responsible for manning the front reception desk, responding to incoming calls and greeting Residents and…
- The Manager of Reflections is responsible for managing the overall memory care program/unit at the Retirement Residence to provide exceptional care and service…
- Reporting to the Director of Care (DOC) or Director of Health and Wellness (DHW), the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) is responsible for providing planned,…
- Reporting to the Executive Director, the Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for liaising with Residents and Families during the admission process and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.