Wildix, Inc. jobs
- Role: Project Manager (Public Safety , Health).
- University/Community College degree in Computer Science / Electronic.
- /or Public Safety Communications Systems.
- Our newest addition will be responsible for helping oversee the successful delivery of our client projects from start to finish – on-time and within budget.
- The assignment entails working with directors, managers, team leads, program and policy analysts, and subject matter experts of various ministries and CSC…
S M SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS INC.
- Assignment Name: Inmate Tracking Provincial Roll-out and Human Rights Accommodation.
- Maintenance and support activities will also be required for other .
- The Markets Division provides access to a deep pool of liquidity for Canadian government, agency, provincial and corporate bonds, as well as money market…
- 7+ years of strong Project Management experience.
- Experience managing Agile software development projects.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical…
- Reporting to the Program Manager, the Project Manager's key directive is to ensure successful execution of project tasks, monitor day to day progress, and…
- Mercatus is constantly pushing into new territory so this role will definitely require an agile individual able to adjust according.
Waterloo Managed Software Services Ltd.
- Reporting to the Director of Service Delivery and working with a dynamic team, you will be responsible for overseeing client project management to ensure high…
- Using your proven experience and leadership capabilities, you will take on a lead role in project management and delivery.
We have removed 0 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.