Warehouse jobs in North Toronto, ON
$16.50 an hour
- Shift Schedule: 4 days * 10 hours.
- Shift Days (D): Tues,Wed,Thurs,Fri.
- Shift Time (D): 7 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- Additional $1.00/hr shift premium for night shift.
- Receiving: Put away received materials in assigned locations; unload and and put away packaging materials in assigned locations; enforce FIFO; adhere to HACCP…
Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd.
$18 an hour
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts.
- Transport and distribute materials and goods.
- Operate computerized inventory control systems.
$19.48 an hour
- Valid Forklift, BT and Raymond Reach license is required.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks.
- Moving products to designated areas for all departments.
- The role is a FT position on 2nd shift (2:00p-10:30p).
- Ensure completion of necessary paperwork for shipping product and/or receiving material.
NOVO Plastics Inc.
- Organizing, preparing and storing materials for the manufacturing areas.
- Maintaining an organized, safe, clean warehouse and workspace.
- Can lift up to 30lbs.
- As a Material Handler you will maintain accurate stock inventories, calculate and place replenishment orders; coordinate exports and accompanying documents;…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.