Via Consultants jobs
- Lead service and process design sessions via workshops.
- This posting is for a permanent position, with flexibility to work remotely.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to selective members of the management team and consultants as directed.
- Order and set up lunch.
- Oversee assigned staff and provide leadership by directing work teams, contractors and consultants as needed on a project-by-project basis.
Unitech Construction Management Ltd.
- Review all revisions, changes and additions to trade contracts with trade contractors, the Project Manager and consultants.
- Daily Reporting to Project Manager.
- You should have technical understanding of MS Dynamics CRM (preferably 2013) and or Salesforce.com.
- Experience and certifications on both would be an asset.
$35 an hour
- Plans, forecasts, monitors and reports all capital project expenditures such as consultant fees, addenda, purchase orders, construction contracts, change orders…
- Perform field checks for proposed location accuracy via GPS units for pre-and post- installations of poles, ductbanks, equipment foundations etc.
Paper Excellence Group
- The consultant also shares industry experience for robust, integrated and end-to-end solution recommendations to a business requirement.
- Oversees assigned staff and provides leadership by directing work teams, contractors and consultants as needed on a project-by-project basis.
- Respond to store contact (via multi-channels) and troubleshoot issues, providing first level resolutions or triaging calls to appropriate teams when needed.
- Must own a car (some construction sites aren't available via public transport).
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communication open when working with team…
- Obtain Security Verification via https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cannabislicensing/policy-document/worker-qualification-training.
- Working knowledge of POS systems.
- Assume the role of consultant, participant, and/ or lead on Kaizen events.
- Formal Lean training from an ""academy"" organization - either through direct…
- This role will be based out of our head office in Pickering, Ontario.
- Recruitment: creating job postings, screening resumes, booking interviews,…
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- Provide in-depth, quality training to client staff via the appropriate channels (email, phone, webinars) to ensure adoption of best practices, positioning the…
The EDGE Benefits
$30,000 - $35,000 a year
- Follow-up on outstanding (missing) information with brokers verbally and in writing via email.
- Process insurance applications from receipt to issue for all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.