Valtech Digital Canada, Inc. jobs
- WSP is currently seeking a Civil/Structural EIT or Recent Graduate to join our Power Central Canada group, located at our Markham (600 Cochrane Drive) office.
- This role will report to the Executive Vice President and Business Line Executive, Infrastructure.
- The role is responsible for optimizing client services,…
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, Civil/Structural this position will be responsible for managing and mentoring engineers, designers and drafters as well as…
- Reporting to the Field Crew Supervisor this position will be responsible for assisting the Party Chief in executing field survey projects in accordance with the…
- Reporting to the Manager this position will be responsible for the preparation of engineering reports, documents, and drawings involving the planning, analysis…
- Reporting to the Team Lead, you will leverage your experience working with Canadian federal, provincial, and regional legislation and policies related to…
- Reporting to the Manager, Mechanical Engineering this position will be responsible for designing and drafting the HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems for…
- The successful candidate will play a critical role in assisting our local project managers on technical projects and client relationships.
- Reporting to the Team Lead this position will be responsible for air monitor sampling, calibrations and data collection.
- Design of new building structures as well as structural alterations, renovations, and additions to existing buildings;
- Respond to Client Request for Proposals;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.