Truck Driver jobs
You refined by:
- PWTransit is currently seeking career oriented Conventional Transit Bus Drivers.
- PWTransit, a division of Calgary-based Pacific Western Transportation, is a…
- Clean criminal background, company will check.
- Need detail oriented and well organized person.
- Energy level above average preferred.*.
V.J. Trasnport Inc.
- We are looking for Class 1 drivers who would be interested running in the Maritime provinces weekly and shunt truck drivers in Moncton.
Central Interior Catering and Consulting Ltd
Prince George, BC
- Drive lighter, special purpose trucks.
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles).
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to…
- Safely operate ready mix truck;
- Ensure daily inspection of vehicle and accurately complete related documentation;
- Delivering concrete to variety of job sites;
- Experience working with hand trucks or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
- The Driver is responsible for establishing and maintaining…
$20 an hour
- Ladysmith Press has an immediate opening for a permanent part-time driver 16-24 hours per week.
- Requirements are Class 3 License with Air, clean driver's…
$18 - $19 an hour
- This position is Monday to Friday , Driving our Truck to Calagry every night to our Depot , unload and reload the truck and drive back to Red Deer.
- No criminal convictions or pending charges relating directly to the Bus Driver position.
- PWTransit is currently seeking professional Transit Bus Drivers to join…
- The Driver is responsible for transporting and chaperoning (as required), residents, staff and volunteers on outings including:
$19.51 - $20.70 an hour
- Positions are also available for Floater Drivers.
- SOUTHLAND Transportation is seeking dedicated School Bus Drivers to join our team!
- Do you love driving a truck, You might flourish in our open position for a Truck Driver.
- We’re looking for a safe, courteous driver who values a predictable…
$15.85 an hour
- We are hiring part-time employees to work out of the Claremontarea and assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
$70,000 a year
- The Class 1 truck driver is responsible for:
- Why work at Sanimax as a Class 1 truck driver?
- We are looking for a Class 1 Truck Driver to join us!
$700 a week
- Our full-time drivers make $700 or more per week.
- Working hours and where a driver is sent depends on business needs.
$25,000 - $75,000 a year
- We are currently accepting resumes for full time and part time truck drivers.
- Our fleet consists of 2018 International trucks with 53' triaxle reefers.
- PWTransit is expanding our operations in British Columbia and are currently seeking a career-oriented Transit Driver.
- To join our team in Hazelton.
Be the first to see new Truck Driver jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Proudly serving communities across Alberta and Saskatchewan for over 45 years.