Travel Agent $30,000 jobs
$65,000 a year
- Just ask Forbes Travel Guide or Skift.
- Our product is much-loved in the travel space:
- Develop and manage a team of in-market sales agents.
- Must complete Field Agent I and II Certification (Mandatory).
- Travels via company-owned vehicle to customer’s home to complete delivery/installation.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel within territory.
- In this role, you will travel across the assigned region.
- Change the future with us.
- Ideal candidates have at least one year of ramp agent experience and previous leadership or supervisory experience.
- As an ATS Ramp Supervisor you will:
- Develop and manage a team of in-market sales agents;
- Availability to travel internationally as needed (up to 20%);
- What you will primarily be doing.
- Actively communicate with Central Reservations Agents with detailed rates/promotions/package updates.
- Familiarity with Online Travel Agency extranets and Synxis…
- Must be willing to travel as properties are located in both Vancouver Island and the.
- These are exciting times for SmartCentres Real Estate Investment Trust …
- Arrange pre- &/or post-payment regarding business travel as applicable.
- Provide assistance on business travel arrangement for Head Office employees, if…
- Ideal candidates will have at least six months of previous ramp agent experience.
- Do you enjoy working outdoors in a fast-paced, safety-obsessed aviation…
- The position is primarily non-physical in nature however involves daily travel within market area.
- The Home Financing Advisor (HFA) is responsible for…
$16.50 an hour
- Swissport delivers unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Executive Aviation, Travel Services, Fuelling and Aircraft Maintenance.
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Travel Agent $30,000 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Swissport is the world's largest provider of ground and cargo handling services in the aviation industry.